Announcing WILLOW Path to Wellbeing —
A Year-long Retreat at PracticeGround Learning Community
Professional wellbeing is a blend of self-care and doing your best work. The WILLOW Path to Wellbeing is an 11-month learning retreat that gives you the tools, training, and support you need to design a more satisfying and sustainable path for your wellbeing.
The practices of mindfulness and measurement-based care provide the compass.
Live online sessions with inspiring guest instructors guide a process of reflection, design, and action.
The accountability of (soft) milestones and a peer community will help us make and sustain our desired changes.
Different from past years, we’ll learn evidence-based interventions on-the-job using WILLOW, our new software platform. Join our live sessions with inspiring guest instructors guiding our process of reflection and action.
WILLOW PATH TO WELLBEING INCLUDES:
WILLOW is a powerful all-in-one behavioral health platform
WILLOW helps therapists learn, use, and monitor patients’ response to evidence-based practices (EBPs). During the learning retreat, you can use WILLOW to learn or brush up on interventions for depression, insomnia, and/or to manage suicide risk; use it with some or all of your patients or to track your own outcomes for progress monitoring. Learn more about WILLOW.
In addition to access to WILLOW, participants in the learning retreat can choose to attend the mix of activities that best meets their needs.
In 2017, we’ll offer two paths to provide the tools, training, and support you need to design a more sustainable work life.
Both paths include the core process of supported mindfulness, reflection and learning activities leading to action. Guided by Kelly Koerner and Linda Dimeff, and inspired by 11 live webinars with some of our most cherished colleagues as guest instructors, we’ll harness the accountability of (soft) milestones and a peer community to make and sustain our desired changes. Both paths include:
CEs for 2017 Talks and OnDemand Trainings.
Live Sessions Throughout 2017
Choose from a wide variety of talks to help you (re)establish a mindfulness meditation practice, treat your burn out, learn simple yoga and body-based mindfulness movements to reduce your stress, do measurement-based care, or learn the science of compassion, mindfulness (and more!). (See WILLOW Wellbeing Curriculum details)
Virtual Weekly Meditation “Sits” for first 100 days
Each Thursday morning at 6:00AM PST/9:00AM EST, join us for a live 25-minute sit. We will ring the bell three times at the top of the hour, and once at the end to conclude our sit.
CEs for 2017 Talks and OnDemand Trainings
CE Credits are available by attending this year's series of talks. Earn CE credits as you go - from both live talks and on demand trainings of this year’s offerings. You’ll also get access to a select collection of past On Demand talks from our collection (a total of 17 CE credits will be available from the library).
Program Evaluation Forum
Learn best practice principles and procedures for program evaluation, then roll up your sleeves and get started. Use WILLOW, including its robust library of empirically validated measures, to gather program data across clinicians and patients. Complete your first program evaluation by the end of 2017.
Clinical Leaders Quarterly Live Forum
Running a clinic or program within a clinic poses its own stresses and burdens. Linda Dimeff, Portland DBT Institute Director and Co-Owner will chair the forum that will include cameos by other clinic owners and directors. The forum will address a wide range of relevant issues, from strategies for negotiating higher rates of reimbursement to an innovative evidence-based approach for effectively hiring clinicians and administrative staff.
Learn Software as you go or some headline here.
However, in addition, this year we’ll offer an exciting but limited option for members to have access to our powerful new software platform, WILLOW, and special forums for Program Evaluation and Clinical Leaders.
WILLOW is designed and built by EBPI’s Design Studio to help you learn and deliver evidence-based practices. You decide how and when to use WILLOW: SEE DEMO
- Select Measures Based on Your Patient’s Specific Problems. WILLOW suggests scientifically validated measures, which your patient completes online.
- Automatically Gather Patient Outcome Data. WILLOW reminds your patients to complete their measures, as assigned by you and at the frequency you desire.
- Easily See Patient Outcomes Over Time. WILLOW displays your patient’s data in an easy-to-interpret graph. Add notes to the graph to remember circumstances that impact scores.
- Learn or Brush-up on Treatment Protocol Based for Your Patient’s Problems. WILLOW will provide treatment protocols for depression, insomnia, bipolar, suicidality, and PTSD.
- Use WILLOW in Real-Time to Treat Your Patient’s Problems. Whether you’re a pro or using a treatment protocol for the first time, WILLOW can help you deliver the treatment with its dozens of instructional videos designed for use by patients, handouts, and expert questions to deepen your exploration of a particular problem or pattern.
- Efficiently Track Your Patient’s Problems, Goals, Case Conceptualization & Homework. WILLOW helps you remember and track the important details about your case.
- Electronic DBT Diary Card. Designed by DBT experts, first select a template that best fits your patient (standard, teen, substance abuse). Your patient completes the card from the phone or computer; view the diary card on your WILLOW dashboard.
More information about WILLOW can be found at: www.WILLOW.technology
Save by registering by December 31, 2016.
We accept online payments or pay by check.
2017 Practice Ground Season
$449 Annual Subscription
$399 Early Bird Registration
$599 Annual Subscription
$549 Early Bird Registration
Early Bird Registration is through December 31st, 2016.
A 10% discount for small groups (5-19 persons) and a 15% discount for larger groups (20+) applies to Annual Subscription rates. (Please Note: this does not apply to Early Bird registration rates). Groups must register together in order to receive the special group rate. Please see the group registration page for more details.