We all feel the stress-do more with less.
It takes its toll - on our health, relationships, and contentment.
Working harder isn't the answer.
There isn't more to give. We don't want to keep doing the same ole thing.
We want to do it differently in 2017, together.
Nurturing our minds and bodies, living with intention, leveraging science, and celebrating our colleagues.
We'll offer two paths from February to December 2017, which will provide the tools, training, and support you need to design a more sustainable work life.
Both paths include the core process of supported mindfulness, reflection and learning activities leading to action. Guided by Kelly Koerner and Linda Dimeff, and inspired by 11 live webinars with some of our most cherished colleagues as guest instructors, we'll harness the accountability of (soft) milestones and a peer community to make and sustain our desired changes. Both paths include:
- Live Sessions Throughout 2017. Choose from a wide variety of talks to help you (re)establish a mindfulness meditation practice, treat your burn out, learn simple yoga and body-based mindfulness movements to reduce your stress, do measurement-based care, or learn the science of compassion, mindfulness (and more!). (See WILLOW Wellbeing Schedule below).
- Virtual Weekly Meditation "Sits" for first 100 days. Each Thursday morning at 6:00AM PST/9:00AM EST, join us for a live 25-minute sit. We will ring the bell three times at the top of the hour, and once at the end to conclude our sit.
- CEs for 2017 Talks and OnDemand Trainings. CE Credits are available by attending this year's series of talks. Earn CE credits as you go - from both live talks and on demand trainings of this year's offerings. You'll also get access to a select collection of past On Demand talks from our collection (a total of 17 CE credits will be available from the library).
In addition, this year members can choose an exciting but limited option to have access to our powerful new software platform, WILLOW, and special forums for Program Evaluation and Clinical Leaders. WILLOW is designed and built by EBPI's Design Studio to help you learn and deliver evidence-based practices. You decide how and when to use WILLOW. Check out the demo. Here's just a few of WILLOW's features:
- Select scientifically-validated measures based on your patient's specific problems.
- Track your patient's outcomes over time.
- Learn or brush-up on evidence-based treatment protocol that target your patient's problems.
- Use WILLOW in real-time to help treat your patient's problems.
- Have your patients use WILLOW's electronic DBT Diary Card.
WILLOW is a powerful all-in-one behavioral health platform. Learn more about WILLOW.
- Clinical Leaders Quarterly Live Forum. Running a clinic or program within a clinic poses its own stresses and burdens. Linda Dimeff, Portland DBT Institute Director and Co-Owner will chair the forum that will include cameos by other clinic owners and directors. The forum will address a wide range of relevant issues, from strategies for negotiating higher rates of reimbursement to an innovative evidence-based approach for effectively hiring clinicians and administrative staff.
- Program Evaluation Forum. Learn best practice principles and procedures for program evaluation, then roll up your sleeves and get started. Use WILLOW, including its robust library of empirically validated measures, to gather program data across clinicians and patients. Complete your first program evaluation by the end of 2017.
|Features by Path||2017 PracticeGround||WILLOW Wellbeing|
|Live Talks by Inspiring Guest Speakers||X||X|
|Special Selection of Free OnDemand Talks from PracticeGround Library||X||X|
|Free Continuing Education Credits for Live and OnDemand Talks offered in 2017||X||X|
|Virtual Meditation Weekly Sits for First 100 Days||X||X|
|WILLOW Access for Full Year, Renewable||X||Program Evaluation Forum||X||Clinical Leaders Forum||X||Measurement Based Care Study and Application||X|
2017 Practice Ground Season
$449 Annual Subscription
$399 Early Bird Registration
$599 Annual Subscription
$549 Early Bird Registration
Early Bird Registration is through December 31st, 2016.
A 10% discount for small groups (5-19 persons) and a 15% discount for larger groups (20+) applies to Annual Subscription rates. (Please Note: this does not apply to Early Bird registration rates). Groups must register together in order to receive the special group rate. Please see the group registration page for more details.